The ramblings of a Californian, living in Nashville, going to Art School, looking towards the big city...

Saturday, May 30, 2009

J Bennett Fitts

So, if you guys haven't guessed my method already, as I read blogs, and generally surf the net, and come across photogs/artists I like, I bookmark their sites in my "to blog" folder. I wanna be able to blog daily, or nearly daily (a method I stole from my ladyfriend)... Mr. Fitts comes from my folder, for your enjoyment!

J Bennett Fitts is a California based photographer, and received his BFA from one of my top 5 schools (for my MFA) Art Center Pasadena, not that I could live in Pasadena, but still. Anyways, his "No Lifeguard on Duty" series really impressed me. So here it is:















(Images courtesy Fitt's site)

1 comment:

  1. wow, that is interesting.
    the second one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete