The ramblings of a Californian, living in Nashville, going to Art School, looking towards the big city...

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Courtney Ann Greenlee

So I wanted to introduce you all to a friend of mine, Courtney.

We've taken several classes together and I've grown more, and more impressed with her work, to the point where she might be my favorite (no offense to anyone else) student photographer at Watkins right now. I'm so excited to see what she comes up with for this Social Documentary class that I am in with her during the month of May. Here's some of my favorite pieces she's done:








These are from her series, "A Dream I Cannot Remember."

Fantastic work, if you go to her site, which you need to, seriously, look at her journals too. Probably the most gifted journaler I have ever run met.

1 comment: