The ramblings of a Californian, living in Nashville, going to Art School, looking towards the big city...

Friday, March 13, 2009

'Round Nashville

So, I'm hoping to post the DC photographs I took (some 6 rolls of Diana photographs) before I go to New York City.

Theses are from the week before going to Washington, really just from around Nashville, two from near my favorite coffee shop Crema. It's interesting photographing what I see everyday, allowing someone else into my day or at least what I see throughout my day, is interesting to me. Especially working with the Diana that drastically alters how the real world looks. Scanning my negatives is almost as much of a surprise to me, as they are to you guys I'm sure.


My Backyard










View as I make Breakfast



No comments:

Post a Comment