The ramblings of a Californian, living in Nashville, going to Art School, looking towards the big city...

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Life


You know, life is hard just normally... Houses, bills, school, relationships, whatever. But when you factor in a psyche based around volatile emotions, where someone as an artist feels, simply feels. Artistic expression bottles-necks like traffic in LA. When I want to be working on something, when I want to be photographing something, I don't see anything. I'm artistically constipated.

I did nothing today, I woke up, showered, went to Crema, sat, came home, put on my work-out clothes, didn't work out, ate a pizza, watched Will Ferrel, went to church, came home, here I am. I mean it's my fault, but its hard... *sigh* anyway, nuff bitching. Tomorrow, two pictures, new lens, new dishwasher, I'll run, I'll work on my paper, photo meeting... Tomorrow will make up for today.

Thanks guys...

-a

No comments:

Post a Comment